I'm always on a lookout for primers with extra moisture that is suitable for my dry skin. A few months ago, I did mention that a close friend of mine went to Japan and gifted me a few Asians skincare to try.

Today, I'm going to review a Japanese brand Isehan Ferm Essence Moist Base.

Benefits
+Chamomile Extracts
+Hyaluronic Acid
+ SPF24 PA ++
+Improve your free radicals 
+Brighten dull complexion

''Ingredients: Water Water, Hydrolyzed of Hyaluronic of Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Butylene Glycol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Talc, Cyclomethicone.''

Sounds like the perfect primer to have and it's everything I look for in a primer.

Let's start with the packaging. The  Isehan Ferme Essence Moist Base packaging is very simple a small 30ml with a squeezable tube to your amount. However, it doesn't seem to last for 12 months if you continue to use this every day.


The  Isehan Ferme Essence Moist Base texture is almost identical to your everyday moisturiser which I like than having a silicone feel. It absorbs nicely into my skin and brightens up any dull impurities. I don't normally have large pores and I'm unable to comment on this one. I do have to wait 30 sec to 1 min for it to fully absorb the product. After that, I do feel hydrated and I don't see any dry patches depending on how you apply your makeup preferably with a beauty blender.

The formula does tend to get tackier which means is great for the makeup to cling and last longer. However, I noticed that this primer doesn't seem to last the whole entire day and I wouldn't recommend this primer if you're planning to go out at night.

Overall, the  Isehan Ferme Essence Moist Base is perfect for everyday wear and not a heavy duty lasting primer for those who loves to go out clubbing. The whole purpose of this primer is keeping your skin hydrated and protected during the day with an amazing SPF24 PA++.