It's finally Autumn! Is one of my favourite seasons I'm going to share a gorgeous blush by Stila Cosmetic.

I'm sure you probably own any of Stila products and I picked up this particular blush called ''Custom Color Blush Self -Adjusting Bronze''. 

Let's start with the packaging; I love the black container, especially, it has an additional mirror inside. Inside, the colours remind me of ground cinnamon and I am craving cinnamon buns but let's move on. The colour is stunning it has that nice sheer glitter with dark orange but the sheer glitter doesn't show up once you apply on your skin. Which is great for me I'm not into any glittery blush if you're into highlighting to avoid any more highlight on my face.
If you're going to use this for contouring I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have a quite pale skin. However, don't be discourage you can get away using it as eyeshadows or just slightly tap the excess colour and just apply a tiny bit on your cheeks. The pigmentation is insane it's beautiful when you apply it on olive to dark skin tone. I love that it is very smooth and buttery, you do tend to get fall out but it's not a big issue. 

The blush is currently retail for £13.00 at LookFantastic