A heavy duty foundation claims to last 24H will make anyone's eyes roll.The first time I heard about the L'oreal Paris Infallible on youtube my thoughts were I have to have it.

Despite my unsuccessful colour match experience from the drugstore, I was a little uncertain about the formula as well as the colour. It's difficult to find a yellow undertone as most of the drugstore foundation contain warm pink to ash tone. With the help of ''Foundation Matrix'' from Temptalia websites, I was happy to purchase the product.

CLAIMS:
  • Full coverage 
  • Hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes
  • Hydrating Hyaluronic Complex

Depends on what tools you use to apply liquid foundation can verify how light or heavy coverage you want. Personally, this foundation is best to use a beauty blender if you're going for a natural airbrush look.

The shade I have is 140 Golden Beige, it has a beautiful yellow undertone.
The consistency of the foundation is quite thick but still liquidy. Very easy to build up layers and It applies evenly to my skin without clinging into my dry patches. A great moisturiser will fix the problem for double hydration if you have extremely dry skin. 

The foundation is almost as good as my MAC Studio Fix as both are full coverage, it hides most of my impurities and fatigue without looking like a zombie. Due to its power hydration, I'm quite happy how hydrated my skin feels. This foundation is not designed for oily skin or else you'll look like a disco ball which you want to prevent that, however, there is an oily version that every blogger and youtuber loves.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with L'oreal Infallible foundation and it is stunningly beautiful on the skin. The only negative things I would say is I wouldn't recommend keeping foundation for 24hr. You want to use a good setting spray to keep your foundation looking flawless. It also oxidise to your skin tone, however, you have to be careful choosing the right shade to avoid having one shade darker than your natural skin tone once it oxidises.