Hey, guys! I have a new exciting product to share and review the SIMPLE SPOTLESS SKIN: Anti-Blemish moisturiser.

The majority of acne treatment in stores contain Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide in order to prevent further breakout or dry out the spot. However, when looking for a moisturiser for your skin type if you have acne are most likely is for oily skin. What about those with dry skin and prone to acne? The answer is to find an ingredient that works best for your skin and natural. Which came to my decision to stop using any Acne cream/treatment that contains those two ingredients.

This is why I love Simple Spotless Skin: Anti-blemish moisturiser. It's perfect as it has the natural antibacterial goodness to maintain moisture levels and great for sensitive skin.

KEY TO FIGHT SPOTS:
  • Zinc is known to heal the skin and prevents acne by regulating the activity of the oil glands. It is also an antioxidant to help fight and prevent the formation of free radicals. 
  • Chamomile is a well documented medical herb in the world. It possesses many powerful skin properties such as antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and also helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralising free radicals. 
  • Aloe Vera we all known about it which soften and soothes the skin
  • Tapioca Starch is extracted from cassava root which helps to mattify the skin. 

The moisturiser contains Fatty alcohol called Cetearyl. Why do I need to mattify my skin further if I have dry skin? Well, you don't apply this product on the area that is already dry. Only apply this product to the certain places that you most likely to breakout. The rest apply a different moisturiser. 

Overall, my skin has improved and my acne went away within a week, however, any stubborn acne such as cystic acne are the one that takes the time to heal.  

What I liked to see in the future for the Simple brand is to start making labels on their products with non-comedogenic, even thought it state on their websites. So far it hasn't clogged my pores or generates new babies army of spots and hasn't dried my skin to the max.