I'm so excited to review more products after all the long weeks and months of testing. I will break it down one by one during my original routine blog post for more detailed and honest review.

Today's blog I will be reviewing NATIO Aromatherapy: Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser.

I purchased this product from Tesco 2 weeks ago while I was hunting for a new cleanser for dry skin. Surprisingly I was overwhelmed when looking for a less chemically facial wash, without any Salicylic Acid or any form of weird, or alcohol ingredients that will further dry out my skin.

I fell in love with NATIO Aromatherapy brand and it's hard to get a hold of in the UK; apart from Tesco. If you haven't heard of NATIO Aromatherapy: It's one of Australia's top leading skincare and makeup brand founded in 1992. Natio is derived from Latin for ''Creation'' and the ancient name Goddess of Nature as well as it symbolises pure and natural plant based origins.

The NATIO gentle foaming cleanser is extraordinary. What this product do gives you a light and soap-free pearlescent gel cleanser with a neutral pH, which helps to maintain the correct moisture balance. It has a low foaming agent to avoid stripping the skin of vital natural moisture, therefore it only removes excess surface oils, impurities and makeup while leaving your skin feeling pure, softly moist and refresh.
The amazing part about this product it also contains a host of pure essential oils  such as Jojoba, Shea Butter, Rosewood, Sandalwood and Lemon to help neutralise the drying effects of hard water on skin.

My skin never felt good, soft and bouncy: I learned to avoid any type of foam or gel formula, as it's very drying to the skin after wash. This cleanser will not foam up as you normally used to, the consistency is very velvety cream when applying onto your skin. The only thing I dislike about this product it has a very strong herbs type of smell, however, don't be discourage about the smell. The product is filthy rich with good ingredients that your skin needs.

The price is slightly expensive but I got this product from Tesco for only £6.80