From my previous post, I've talked about my relationship and dad being in the hospital; I'm happy to say that he's on his way to recovery. My relationship is still hard and we both working on it;

Now, Anxiety is the worst thing that could happen on the spot. At first, you feel good and then consume you; I struggled to confront my fears and end up being so mad at myself, whether asking a simple question to strangers, presentation, what other people think of me and crowded places.



At one point I started a great channel for myself in related to my blog and suddenly stop. That part I always regret and not pushing myself to its full potential to strive and do something that I always wanted to do. For so long, why is it so hard for me to sit down and upload a video that I created and never been publish.  Why is it so hard for me to just do it and knows that it makes me happy...

It hits me back that I myself know the answer to my questions. In the end, I want to be able to get out of the safety blanket and come out of that shell.

I know that I'm not alone, I have friends to keep on cheering and I'm going to take it than regretting it for the rest of my life. Don't let something stop you from achieving, take it while it lay out in front of you.

P.S: Any makeup tutorial you would like me to create?