How’d you like my new template? Gosh! It feels so good to finally updated my blog. Don't you feel amazing, motivated and inspired once you have a brand new look to your blog? I feel like I am ready to work work work (ref: Rhianna song. But what's up with artists releasing ''work'' song?) Anyway If you're looking for a brand new template for your Blogspot check: Fearne Creative Design at Etsy Store. 
Eve makes the best template for Blogspot. The tutorials are very easy and straight forward; she offers free installation for those who are not so familiar with codings and perhaps do not know what to do. 

I've also designed my logo for the blog and upcoming Youtube. I am so happy that the blog itself is complete.

UPDATE
Besides getting myself a new layout, a new post from now on: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Which is back to my normal schedule and catch up what I've missed. I'm aware that I've not been too good with my regular posting. I feel that I should give you guys an update on what's going on with me. 

I've been juggling, struggling and have been a few tears here and there. There is never going to be a 'perfect' relationship at least what I think. Perhaps I'm slightly over exaggerating being on an LDR (Long Distance Relationship) Which I don't feel comfortable sharing a little bit of my relationship just yet. However, I would describe it as normal couple fights until it goes way too far, over a stupid thing. On the bright side, we managed to sort out our differences, we still want to be together and still love each other. 

Another thing that is going on in my life is that I have to think about my dad, he's currently on recovery from an operation. The thought of him going under the knife made me feel a little bit scared. However, after receiving the news that he's alright I feel that my anxiety had been lifted away.

Anyway, going through a hard time it's best to talk to someone you trust the most. Without that person, I don't think we are able to cope by ourselves and I thank my best friend for pointing me in the right direction. That you don't limit yourself and fall into a depression that you can't do anything because of someone is breaking you down, or stress consumes you. Keep moving forward. 

I thought that it would be a great idea to make an episode on my blog called Dear Diary where I share things that I should achieve no matter how big or small any much more to come. 

NEW BLOG > FRESH START!

Credits to: (for providing me images to work on for my personal use) 

   - My-nightmare-reborn.deviantart.com
   - evamren.deviantart.com
   - Nemed.deviantart.com
   - joelatlas.deviantart.com
   - danishprakash.deviantart.com