Last weekend I visited Boots and there are so many makeups to choose from. It's impossible to try them all or even buy them at once so, I decided to make a few wishlist that I've always have my eye on and I thought it would be a great small list to share it with you guys.

1. SLEEK: SWEET CHEEKS IN LICKETY SPLIT 
I love the texture of a cream blush sticks and especially to those who have dry skin. I've always wanted to buy  Sleek Lickety Split and it's worth putting on the wishlist.
2. SLEEK: INK POT EYELINER IN DOMINATRIX
I've always used SOAP & GLORY eyeliner and it's my favourite of all time. I wanted to try other affordable eyeliner from a different brand.
3. NYX: LIQUID SUEDE CREAM LIPSTICK: SHADE STONE FOX
I swatch a few of NYX liquid lipstick and I am blown away by the quality. I love it and sadly I'm always tight with money and I'm sort of person who is strict with the budget.
4.L'OREAL: TRUE MATCH LIQUID FOUNDATION
In the past, I never had a good quality drugstore foundation and I seems to lean on the high end which sometimes break your bank. I wanted to try the L'oreal true match liquid foundation, I heard so many good reviews about this foundation compare to the old version.

If you own any of these items please let me know but commenting down below of your opinion.