Dear 2015, If I could go back or pull out a book of my life and selects to your chapter. There be a lot of great things to look back but certain pages weren't that perfect as I imagined to be.



At the beginning of the year, I met up with my close friends who I haven't seen in over 2 or 3 years. We decided to go to the Pizza Hut, Oh I love the BBQ Southern chicken pizza. It was my favourite pizza to have and still is to this day.

I remember we had so many conversations about life and things we want to do before we die. We also made jokes about it and a lot of laughter along the way.

 I wish them good health and future. 

Have you ever felt in some stage of your life that enough is enough? It could be anything but mine is passion. My passion disappeared so quickly and struggle to keep up with work. Unfortunately, this leads to dropping out of University. I didn't want to do Animation and Art Innovation my heart wasn't fully committed, and I disappointed my family. But this was my decision and I want the best for me.

During that time, I've made a drastic change to my appearance. For some reason, I decided to cut and coloured my own hair. I was impressed with the results and from then on, doing my own hair is the way forward.

Changing my appearance was a success but self-acceptance was at war against my positive side of me. I'm not sure how to explain it but every day I struggled to accept my body. It still haunts me for being diagnosed with Scoliosis in 2009, that my spine is over 90 degrees than a normal average person. It was letter S like a snake than an I. However, I'm grateful for the operation but the scars that remained over the years still hurts me. I still suffered from pains from my back once in a while and I can still feel the rod that supported my bone. Mostly I am jealous that certain activities I can never do. Banned to do hardcore movability such as exercising, ice skating and so on. But I don't care anymore, I'm stronger than that now. I'll make my own activities and love my body the way I want.

Art was the one that found me from what am feeling inside. Not only art but the people I'm with, and my boyfriend who is a wonderful and amazing guy, I've ever met. He made me feel special, loved and feel better about myself and learn to lived life with laughter. He consistently reminding me to always stay positive. Although, I wasn't able to visit him for almost a year. I hope this year will be the year to hold you again. I know that distance relationship is nothing but two loyal hearts is enough for us to get by.
A photo posted by » A N A ° R A Z O N « UK (@razonanalyn) on
The highlight of 2015 is being proud to be able to help others in need no matter how small or big. It made me realise to continue the kindness and love for everybody.
To end this chapter, Thank you blog for giving me a reason to share and be more productive. Thank you, followers, for sticking by me as you watch me evolved and improved the way I write. I am ready what 2016 in stored for me and the possibilities.


Thank you

Goodbye, 2015 and HELLO 2016!