Christmas is around the corner, and this is my top 5 perfect gift for your loved one or yourself.

*Please be aware under Blog policy. I will not use any Google or other websites images on this blog. However, my intro picture is rightfully taken by me, and mine alone for the sake of my layout display. 
What I can do, I will direct you to a link to the product in which already contain images. I don’t want to be sued for not owning the rightful owner consent. It doesn’t matter if it’s copied and made it into a collage just to make it your own or etc. Doesn't work like that. Thank you for understanding. 

Now, that's out of the way. In every girl passion, it's always going to be beauty products or accessories, and this is my selections.

URBAN DECAY Naked Smoky £38.00 - Contains amazing tutorial and 12 eyeshadows, which you can create a day - night look.

PANDORA Charms - Charms collection makes the perfect gift for your daughter or grandma or sisters. It has a wide range of charms to choose from. 

MAC Lipsticks £15.50 - This is also a fantastic gift for Mac lovers and especially lipsticks. 

Estee Lauder The Ultimate Starter Kit £36.00 - This is currently on offer. For this price, you get Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme 15ml, Anti-Aging Eye Balm 5ml, Anti-Aging Mask 15ml, Advanced Night Repair 7ml and lastly Black Primer 6ml in full size.

COACH Crosby crossbody in smooth calf leather £175 - I'm always a huge fan of Coach handbags, and I actually own one of their collections.  Despite the price are high, It's a total worth an investment. I love their quality handbags and can last you a long time.


Are you ready for Christmas?