I’m obsessed with Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream. I wear it almost every single day. Not only it’s Matte it stays on the whole, entire day.
As you may know, I'm a huge fan of Sleek Makeup. I think is one of the best affordable high street makeup brand out there. If you haven't checked them out, well you should!

Now, let's talk about Birthday Suit 436. I feel like this lip cream is very naughty. I know I may sound sexual, but it feels naughty.
The colour is absolutely stunning, which gives me a lot of orgasms (I know what I said I just can't express how much I love this colour.) It has that brownish pinkish tone to it, which is gorgeous on any skin tones, however, it may look different depending on your skin complexion.

The formula feels great on your lips, it doesn't cause any patchiness, It doesn't leave any marks and not very over drying. More importantly, it stays, on the whole, entire day. Which I love in any matte lip cream.
It's obvious before you apply any matte lip cream/stick to always exfoliate your lips. This way any matte lip cream will look smooth, and neat on your freshly exfoliated lips.

Matte Me comes with 6 shades, although I wish they could create more of a chocolate tone like the Jeffree Star Dominatrix or Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss Potion  I think it would be awesome. It's very rare to see any deep tone in any high street shop.

If you happened to hear about Kylie Jenner Lip kits that sold out in 30 seconds, when it went out on sales. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grab one for myself. I find that Sleek Birthday Suit looks like the dupes of Dolce K. From what I can see on people's Instagram photo and swatches. It may not be the exact colour but it close enough. It's also affordable I bought it for only £4.99. Yup! Amazing right?

So, if you're looking for neutral shades that keeps on the whole, entire day.Especially, you're not a big fan of lip gloss that feels sticky. Then Sleek Matte Me is the best! not only its cheap but the formula is gorgeous, and you don't want to miss this one out.