Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a good week. I've been experimenting with the various look using UD Smoky (Urban Decay) palette.
How many of you are afraid to try a smoky eye look? I used to.
I'm not sure how to describe this look or even a name. Perhaps sexy matte grey/brown smoky eyes or comment down below, if you can come up with a name.

Now I decided to keep my eyelid tone down without going hard or crazy with the black eyeshadow. What you want is to intensify the lower eyes using just eyeshadows. No eye pencil liner, the only time you going to use an eye pencil liner is on your waterline.

If you want to re-create this look then stay and read my simple tutorial.

1) Apply Eyeshadow Primer Potion from the lash line to the brow bone and don't forget the lower last line.
2)Using a blending brush, highlight the entire brow bone with THIRTEEN.
3) Then take another clean blending brush, and take DAGGER to your lid and crease, blending up and out.
4) With the same brush, take WHISKEY and blend it to your inner crease. (Optional: You can intensify the matte brown to your desirable shade)
5) Using  Smudger Brush, apply BLACK MARKET to your lower line to create smoky effects then gradually build up the colour.
6) Take an angle brush, and you going to use BLACK MARKET again. To use it as eyeliner to your lid.
7) Make sure you stay close to your lashes, And to finish it off with a wing like Cleopatra.
8) Use a flat brush and apply ARMOR to your lid to add some glitter. I choose to add a little shimmer. (You can add more if you want it to be glittery)
9) Using Max Factor Kohl Liner Pencil, apply it directly to your water line.
10) Apply your favourite mascara and nude lipstick. I'm using Maybelline Coffee Craze