YES! Wednesday post, I hope you all having a good week and today’s blog I will be reviewing W7 In The Buff palette. It’s very affordable palette for those of you can’t afford to buy Urban Decay 2 and don't want to spend extra money. This palette is perfect for you!

I'm sure... you all know what the Urban Decay 2 looks like and the colours to those of you owned the palette. I've seen a lot of reviews about the UD2 but this palette is absolutely stunning for not paying more.
As you can see, the palette is very much loved by me and can make so many  looks on both every day and evening wear. The pigmentation is insane, the texture is buttery but you do get falls out but I don't really care; you can just brush it off. I can't think of anything bad about this palette apart from the fallout. The colours are gorgeous  and very neutral for those of you are neutral lovers. My favourite shades from the palette are Carmel, Sand, Dust, Chocolate, Wave and Onyx. These are the colours I normally go for. The onyx black is very pigmented and I love to use it as an eyeliner, if I want my look to look softer than a solid line. 

I would highly recommend this palette for anyone. I bought this palette from my local shop called Zest for just £6. You can also buy this online and probably much cheaper. I will have it link for you.