Hello, Beautiful Readers. I hope you all having a great week. And today's blog, I will be reviewing my latest favourite Face Form contour kit from Sleek Make Up. I can never walk out the door without happening to apply my Sleek contouring kit.

It comes with 3 gorgeous shades and nice wide rectangle mirror. How many of you, prefer a huge and wide mirror on any makeup palette? I certainly do. You can clearly see yourself better and the packaging looks pretty.
I made some swatches for you to see how good the pigmentation are by Sleek. Starting from the right you'll have a matte milk chocolate colour, then a beautiful cream illuminating shadow and lastly a gorgeous blush bronzer. The formula is buttery and easy to blend. Perfect addition to your travel makeup bag. Not only you have the basic it's also compact. I've chosen the medium for my skin tone and there are many shades for your skin. So, check out their websites.
Highly highly must-have palette. You'll find this palette in Boots or Superdrug. If not it's also available online at sleekmakeup.co.uk websites.

SLEEK FACE FORM Contouring & Blush Palette 
MEDIUM - http://fave.co/1r2Ceip

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CONTOUR KIT BRAND FROM SUPERDRUG/DRUGSTORE?