HELLO EVERYONE!!! I wanted to start strong. So I have collected new things to share with you guys!  It’s a great turn over as I have been blogging about skincare, and you all know how much I care about skincare and the problems I have about imperfection. Which I share to help others that have a similar problem or for any future skin problems.
As you may know, this is my first makeup haul and I am so excited to share it with you guys. And honestly, I’m not much of a makeup junkie but I like to try new things, repurchase and wishlist a product that I really want.
Some of these are gifted on my birthday and some are bought by my own money. Now let's get started!!


  1. I wanted a medium to full coverage foundation to replace my favourite BB cream from Etude House in a shade of W24 Honey Beige. And since it was running out I went to  Mac, have my skin match with the right foundation shade and went for Mac Studio Fix in shade NC35. Although I hate the smell of Mac foundation but it does the job. It's £22.00 
  2. Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection. I've heard a lot of reviews about this concealer so I thought I'll give it a try and see it does the job and it isn't expensive at all it was £4.19. 
  3. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Makeup Palette £38.00 - I have been waiting for this makeup palette to release and finally have it and this was a gift for my birthday. I love the colours, not only for the smoky look but you can also do a natural looking make up. I can't wait to make plenty of eyes makeup looks with a smoky palette. (Let me know if you want to see a makeup look with overall mini haul)
  4. Liquid Eyeliner - I will always purchase Soap & Glory eyeliner but I've always loved gel eyeliner due to its smooth application and since I run out. For some reason, I've always come back to Soap & Glory eye-liner. It's only £6.00 
  5. Contouring + Blush - I've been loving the whole contouring look on faces to bring out your natural structure. And Sleek contouring kit is a perfect start for me than buying Anastasia contouring palette. Although I heard Barry M is kind of a dupe of Anastasia but I've decided to go for Sleek as it has a matte dark brown with a great shimmery highlighting and a dark golden colour for a blush which suits pretty much any skin tones. It is £9.99
  6. Lipstick - I was originally going to buy the Velvet Teddy from Mac but as soon as I tried the whirl, I fell in love with it the moment I put it on. It was almost close to my natural lip colour and I am so happy I got it. £15.50 

I hope you all enjoy my first mini makeup haul.Next blog I will be creating a look with all of the products listed above on Tuesday be sure to come back!  

Take care everyone :D Happy Sunday!