I know! I haven't been blogging for a long time but bear with me I'm trying to fix my schedules.

This was the first ever solo holiday I've ever experienced (Flying to another country). I couldn't sleep for days because of high excitement to see my friends and lover.  I stayed for 5 days so from October 25 till 29th Oct, and I wish I could have stayed longer.

The most stressful part before departing is making sure I have everything, including toiletries. Knowing me, I worry about my toiletries and make up more than my clothes. I always make sure that my bags/luggage meet the standard requirements of the airline. In which I’m flying with Ryanair. I know that the airline I’ll be travelling had many bad reviews, but my experience was absolutely fantastic! I had no problems getting in and out. It is a budget airlines which is a plus!

Here is the list of the things I brought with me to Ireland when it comes to a skincare routine, and makeup.

SKINCARE

  •  Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Scrub – It’s an exfoliating cleaner. My face gets really rough if you’re travelling around the city or anywhere that clogs your pores. I feel really uncomfortable, especially wearing makeup. So, this is a good cleanser to get rid of dirt and makeup also helps with acne.
  •  St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Facial Scrub – I love this facial scrub. It contains 100% natural extracts, non-irritating, and oil free. If you’re having a breakout or skin feels dry. This facial scrub work wonders. Not only it gets rid of nasty dirt of your face, but it keeps your face moist and smooth like a babies bum!
  • Acne Prone skin – I use Clearasil Ultra Blemish plus marks treatment cream. It’s a very strong, and fast fighting cream to fight against redness if you’re suffering from acne. I also use Clean & Clear treatment gel for any stubborn spots that won’t go away.
  •   Mask – I use Korean brand mask Innisfree It’s Real Green Tea: It keeps your face moisturise and lift out any dull looking complexion. It also reduce any redness around your nose areas, and also blemishes.
  • Serum – Again I use Korean brand It’s Skin: Power 10 Formula GF Effector with GF-Biopolymer. This serum penetrates the skin’s layer to deliver GF-Biopolymer at the cellular level to relieve the symptoms of dryness and sensitivity. It softens and smoothes rough patches, and reduce any redness also whitening any dark complexions.

MAKE UP
  •          Primer – Tony Molly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm. Is a pore purifying balm that clears out any blackheads, and other impurities. It's designed to help with unevenness of the skin, enlarged pores, fine lines, scars and other blemishes. It’s such an amazing product and I would recommend this to anyone for those who has troubled skins like me. 
  •      BB cream – Etude House Mineral Bright Fit SPF 30 (#W24 Honey Beige) promotes a silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Great for minor Acne-prone skin. Long-lasting coverage, Silky complexion and features protection against the sun.  It also helps to improved textures to give healthy looking radiant skin. 
  •      Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact – I love this powder, not only long lasting, It controls sebum for a matte finish without drying out your skin and minimising the look of pores.
  •      Eyeliner –MUA
  •           Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar – Not only stain your lips to more natural looking but also keeps your lips hydrated
  •       Lipstick –MUA Wild Berry Matte Lipstick